WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
Our business runs on talent. Allegra is part of a network of nearly 300 locations in the U.S. and Canada, meaning our local staff can call on the experience and support of similar professionals to learn, share and grow in their careers.
We offer great benefits and an atmosphere where good work and talent are recognized and rewarded.
Interested in working for us? Use the Contact form to let us know.
Administrative Assistant – Part Time Position
We’re recruiting for a Part Time Administrative Assistant – working 5 days per week, 5-6 hours per day. Want to start at 9 and leave before the traffic gets heavy? This could be for you.
We need someone who is personable and friendly to serve as the face of the Company and aide with a variety of day-to-day responsibilities. The ideal candidate is professional, enthusiastic and reliable. This person will have varying tasks and should be comfortable working independently as well as on a team.
This is a part-time position with a schedule of Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (25 to 30 hours per week, start and end times can be adjusted). Regular attendance, timeliness and a consistent schedule are essential components of this position.
The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented individual who enjoys a consistent daily routine. They will exercise good judgement and a dedication to providing our guests, customers, and employees a pleasant experience. With a clear, welcoming voice, they will respond to incoming calls and help guests.
They are skilled at prioritizing tasks and responding to a variety of questions on a timely basis. They are a good communicator and team player, they aren’t afraid to ask questions, share ideas, or contribute to the creation and documentation of new administrative processes.
– Answers the door and greets guests as they arrive
– Receives and routes phone calls to appropriate departments or team members
– Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail
– Performs a variety of administrative tasks such as filing, scheduling, data entry, maintaining shared documents and directories, scanning, photocopying, and faxing
– Enters bills into the accounting system, prepares and sends invoices and follows up with customers who are late in making payments
– Assists in coordinating various employee events including placing catering orders, catering set up and clean up
– Occasionally assists management team members with a variety of projects including special event planning and preparation, travel arrangements, bookings, and itineraries
– Excellent communication skills
– Strong organizational skills
– Regular attendance and punctuality
– Work efficiently
– Proficient and accurate keyboarding skills
– Exceptional work ethic
– Maintains confidentiality
– Prior administrative or receptionist experience
– Customer service experience
Please email your resume and cover letter (both documents are required). Please include desired compensation within cover letter.
Located in Maryland Heights, we are a 30-year-old company in the graphic communications and business communication industries. Our Image360 brand designs and installs a wide array of signage. The Allegra brand provides graphic design, direct mail, as well as internet advertising and printing services.
P.S. We receive hundreds of applications each year, and we look at every one. However, we cannot follow-up on each one individually. If we like your application, we will get in touch with you to schedule a follow-up interview. Please do not feel the need to call/e-mail regarding job applications
We are a drug-free workplace, so if you do…then don’t apply…